How to perfectly enjoy the Miami sun…
This post entails all the eats, scenery, fun, and fashion tips you cannot miss out on in Miami! This perfect vacay spot is known for their rich Latin culture and gorgeous beaches. Whether you are looking for a weekend of relaxation, partying, or both, Miami has all you need! If you have already been to Miami, just take note that Miami does change all the time and there is always an excuse to go. On the flip side, if you have never been, please place Miami on the top of your bucket list! Miami is the perfect weekend getaway to relax and let loose.
Before scrolling down, hit that play button below to feel the Miami vibes
Song: Safari by J Balvin
Espanola Way is lined full of every type of food possible and is a couple of blocks up from Lincoln Road which is packed full of shopping and, of course, more delicious food..
One of the must have places to eat is Havana 1957. It is know by the locals as being the best Cuban food in Miami! They are known especially for their mojitos and yummy complementary plantain chips.
Plant Food + Wine was a must-have suggestion from our dance instructor (don’t worry, I’m getting there). It is a vegan restaurant that is out of this world. Our dance instructor told us that whether we were vegan or not, we had to make a reservation.
One of the best evenings we had was the night we learned to Salsa and Bachata! It was a full experience. We ate at the best Peruvian restaurant prior to 2 hours of dance lessons! Trust me when I say that is is worth every penny! Click here to check it out! (notice the glisten of sweat on us? haha)
Alright, so let’s do a little recap..
- Miami beach is the perfect place to relax on Collins Ave, but head on down to the South Point Pier to enjoy more of a party scene on Niki Beach! There are more people, restaurants, and Miami vibes to enjoy.
- No matter what please make sure you enjoy a bite to eat from Havana 1957, Plant Food + Wine, and Truluck’s Seafood & Crab House! Also, don’t forget to make a pit stop at Brrrr rolled ice cream! They have funky flavors and unlimited toppings on top of their super friendly atmosphere!
- MAKE A RESERVATION FOR SALSA AND BACHATA NIGHT- YOU WON’T REGRET IT!
- Take a stroll through Lincoln Street for shopping. Make sure to stop by Dylan’s Candy Bar for the coolest photo strip souvenir!
- Visit Wynwood Art District on a Sunday! Though I didn’t get to visit until after the sun went down, make sure you visit at golden hour to take photos with all the beautiful walls. Once the sun goes down the streets and clubs get popping! Bar hopping has never been any easier… For some reason, Sunday nights are when everyone tosses back their last drink before the work week. It was pretty awesome experience compared to home!
- Bayside is a marketplace full of food and shopping! It is located on the water’s edge where you can take boat tours that are themed! You can grab a daiquiri from almost any corner and walk around to enjoy the lively music and dancing while doing a bit of window shopping. Make sure to go on a Saturday evening! If you do feel like you need a little pick-me-up, make sure to grab a cuban coffee!
- Use Uber/Lyft instead of renting a car. MUCH CHEAPER and you can ask for the best spots to go in Miami! That is how we found out about Havana 1957!
Green Dress – Asos – Here
Body Chain – AE (old) – similar here (only $12!!)
Gold Collar Necklace – Bauble Bar – Here (only $18!!)
Nude Shoes – BP. – Here (on sale)
Pink Crop Top – House of CB – similar here
White Pants – AE (old) – similar here
Pink Shoes – 14th and Union – similar here
Crystal Choker – Bauble Bar – here (only $18!!)
Scarf tied as top – AE – here
Shorts – AE- similar here
Nude Shoes – BP. – here
All bathing suits are old (legit had the hardest time finding suits I liked this year..)
Black Shorts – AE- here
Pink Backpack – Asos – here
Sandals – AE (old) – similar here
Hat – J.Crew – here
Remember to pack light!You’ll enjoy the sun all day in your bikini with a cover up to throw on. Just make sure to enjoy the night in Miami style. The vibe is subtly sexy! If you have any questions, feel free to ask below!
The boutique hotel we stayed at was Oceanside Hotel. They off a free happy hour EVERY single day from 7-8 pm and free Yoga sessions on Saturday! There hotel was also super funky and cute! The door to your room was even painted PINK! The staff was also super friendly and wanted us to make the most out of our stay!